A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is
someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.”


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Triceratops

Gotcha again didn't I!  You didn't believe me when I said I was going to try and post more often.... well here I am, at it again!   And this is what we were up to this week :)

While Nate was off deep sea fishing in Croatia with some buddies (yes, you read that correctly...CROATIA), Landon and I were left at home to fend for ourselves.  Instead of bumming around (you know.... like we usually do :P) we decided to be tourist in our own town. We visited the park to try our hand at swinging, went to the zoo, and met up with a friend for a new adventure among dinosaurs!

I am not sure why we hadn't ventured out to the Dino Park before now, but I am definitely glad that we did!  Not only did we roam among life size dinosaurs we were once again engulfed in the sights season!  Along with Long-Necks and Triceratops there were pumpkin displays that made my Halloween heart happy!  The park was decorated in colorful sea life covered from head to toe in pumpkin glory... and you all know how much I love me some pumpkins :). 




I can't wait to go back next season to see what they have in store! 


1 comment:

Mom Bird said...

I didn't know you were such a pumpkin fanatic! And...yeh...bummin'around! You haven't done that since you were about 8 1/2 months pregnant! You might find some new places to take us when we come again!