A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is
someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.”


Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Different Route


Fall weather has definitely arrived here in Germany and I am afraid it is here to stay.  We were “forced” to light our fire this week to keep the house warm :) And after hauling over 3 sq. meters of wood (and in case you aren’t up on you metric conversions that is A LOT… over 4 carloads to be exact) we have worked up quite an appetite.  And what better way to fill our overworked tummies than with some good hearty soup?

This is where you come in handy…. I am in the need of some new soup recipes to keep us warm through the winter. So, if you have the time please post your favorite soup recipe below… or send me an email if you haven’t quite got the comments section figured out yet (amberkahle1@gmail.com)J  

I look forward to trying all sorts of yummy new soups and may even have a German treat in store for a few of you who share the tastiest treats.  Oh… yea, and if it is cooked in the crock pot you may just be awarded bonus points!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent 4 recipes to your email--if you have any new ones for me, I'd love to trade recipes! :) I'd especially like to get into my German roots if you have any German recipes for me to try :) ENJOY the cold weather.

Caitlin