A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is
someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.”


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home on the range

So....We still do not have internet access. Apparently we only have connections for satellite set up at our house and all of the internet companies need cable connections. They are looking into wiring our house for cable, however, given the fact that we live directly above a stable (yes.....unfortunately you DID read that correctly) we are not sure if this is going to be a possibility. I am not sure what our other options are, but believe me, by the end of the month we WILL have internet (however slow it may be :).

Now....on a little lighter note. I finally remember to bring my camera with me to the library so that I am able to upload some pictures of our humble abode for you to ooooh and aaaah over!!!

Click here! and enjoy

No comments: